Dr. Paul A Kuck MD
Ophthalmologist1836 South Ave La Crosse WI, 54601
Dr. Paul Kuck is an ophthalmologist practicing in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Kuck specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Kuck can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Kuck can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1983
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1983
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Member International Society of Refractive Surgery
- Mini- Cornea Fellowship Drs. Lindstrom, James, Casebeer, Slade
Dr. Paul A Kuck MD's Practice location
La Crosse, WI 54601Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58103Get Direction
- 6 Helpful Tips for Good Eye Health
Nutrients for good visionMany studies have show that nutrients, like omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E help to prevent eye disorders associated with aging.Some foods that may help to maintain eye health include:...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- What are the Risks to Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery is a surgical procedure which corrects deteriorating vision by reshaping the surface of the eye, more precisely the corneal layer in such a manner that light enters the eye at the angle appropriate for correct vision. Nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Matthew R Runde MD3111 Gunderson Drive Onalaska WI 54650
- Dr. Kristie K Shappell MD1836 South Ave La Crosse WI 54601
- Dr. Suzanne Marie Falkenberry MD1836 South Ave La Crosse WI 54601
- Dr. Steven W Whitford MD1836 South Ave La Crosse WI 54601
- Dr. Jay C Erie M.D.800 WEST AVE S LA CROSSE WI 54601
- Dr. Randall Scott Condit MD1836 SOUTH AVE LA CROSSE WI 54601