Dr. Rajesh Mohandas is a nephrologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Mohandas specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Mohandas most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Med Coll, Univ Of Kerala, Trivandrum, Kerala, India 1994
Government Medical College, Karnatak University, Bellary, Mysore India Medical
University of Florida College of Medicine
Medical College Thiruvananthapuram 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Ny Medical College, Internal Medicine
- University of Florida Health Science Center and Affiliated Hospitals 2008
- New York Medical College Affiliated Hospitals 2000
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center 1997
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Rajesh Mohandas MD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
Angola, IN 46703Get Direction
Dr. Rajesh Mohandas MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- Dr. Bruce C Kone MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Mark S Segal MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Anuradha Wadhwa Other1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Michael Jin Casey MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Jagadesh MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Karl Lee Womer M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21205