Dr. Stanley Remer D.O.
General Practitioner28180 John R Rd Madison Heights MI, 48071
Dr. Stanley Remer is a general practitioner practicing in Madison Heights, MI. Dr. Remer does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Remer provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1972
- Chronic Pain
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Back Pain
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Vascular Disease
- STAFF PRIV BICOUNTY HOSPITAL - WARREN, MI
- STAFF PRIV OAKLAND GENERAL HOSPITAL - MADISON, MI
- Member AOA, MI OSTEOPATH. ASSN, OAKLAND CO. OSTEOPATH ASSN
- Life Member American Osteopathic Association
Dr. Stanley Remer D.O.'s Practice location
Madison Heights, MI 48071Get Direction
Dr. Stanley Remer D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Remer
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- How to Prevent Bursitis
The condition is a form of inflammation that happens around the bursa. The bursa is a tissue that acts as a cushion between tendon, muscle, or bone joints. Once the bursa is inflamed it causes a lot of pain around the affected area.The swelling of the bursa is brought about by very many things that...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- If I Have Hemorrhoids Do I Need a Colonoscopy?
Hemorrhoids are caused when the veins in the rectum just above the anus get blocked due to external pressure. This causes obstructions in the blood flow and also leads to swelling of the veins. Hemorrhoids are classified as internal hemorrhoids, which are within the anal canal, and external...
- Understanding Metabolism
Gary Lewis, MD, Robert Gerszten, MD, and colleagues from Massachusetts General Hospital have tracked more than 200 small molecules in blood that can be considered the metabolic signatures of fitness. These small molecules are the end products of metabolism, during which, the body converts sugars,...
- The Best Diet for Lupus
Do you want to know the best diet for lupus? Do you want to know which foods help lupus sufferers?Lupus is an inflammatory disease. Redness, pain, swelling and loss of movement are the signs of inflammation.No food causes lupus nor can it cure, but there are certain foods that cause inflammation...
- Ms. Amanda Doubleday DO, MBA36475 Five Mile Rd Livonia MI 48154
- Dr. Moniruzzaman Khan MD4402 E 9 Mile Rd Warren MI 48091
- Dr. Mosab Ramzi Deen D.O.41000 Woodward Avenue Bloomfield Hills MI 48304-5019
- Dr. Keri Berge Topouzian D.O.1900 S Telegraph Rd Bloomfield Hills MI 48302
- Dr. Terry Scott Baul M.D.17751 E Warren Ave Detroit MI 48224
- Dr. Ian Michael Lonergan D.O.13355 E 10 Mile Rd Warren MI 48089