Arash Ari Nowain, MD is double board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He received his medical degree from the University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine and was the ...
Education and Training
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Arash Nowain MD's Practice location
Beverly Hills, CA 90212Get Direction
Dr. Arash Nowain MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nowain
Thoughtful, Caring & Smart.
- J. t.
- Jacob m.
Smart, Fast, Efficient..
- Community-Acquired Pneumonia: Causes, Symptoms, and Management
Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) refers to pneumonia that develops in people with very less or no contact with any medical setting such as a hospital or clinic. Most of the time, the people who are infected with CAP are healthy individuals.Background of the DiseaseFour million cases...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Everything You Need to Know About Laser Hair Removal
For the past few decades, people have been trying to remove hair from parts of their bodies, which is unlike in previous decades when body hair was not frowned upon. Today, people use a variety of hair removal products, razors and shaving creams and waxes to remove unwanted hair. Here is some...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Joel Dennis Feinstein M.D.8631 W. 3rd Street Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD1711 Via El Prado Redondo Beach CA 90277
- Dr. Andrew Glen Yun MD2001 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Susan A. Baker M.D.436 N Bedford Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Stephen J. Pincus M.D.465 North Roxbury Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Soheil Younai M.D.16055 Ventura Blvd. Encino CA 91436