Dr. Evangeline M Garcia MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry828 Airpax Rd Suite 300b Cambridge MD, 21613
Dr. Evangeline Garcia practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Cambridge, MD. Dr. Garcia evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Garcia seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Influence of porcine spermadhesins on the susceptibility of boar spermatozoa to high dilution.
- Does seminal plasma PSP-I/PSP-II spermadhesin modulate the ability of boar spermatozoa to penetrate homologous oocytes in vitro?
- Survival and in vitro fertility of boar spermatozoa frozen in the presence of superoxide dismutase and/or catalase.
- Influence of seminal plasma PSP-I/PSP-II spermadhesin on pig gamete interaction.
- Dissecting the protective effect of the seminal plasma spermadhesin PSP-I/PSP-II on boar sperm functionality.
- Daily and circadian melatonin release in vitro by the pineal organ of two nocturnal teleost species: Senegal sole (Solea senegalensis) and tench (Tinca tinca).
Dr. Evangeline M Garcia MD's Practice location
Cambridge, MD 21613Get Direction
CAMBRIDGE, MD 21613Get Direction
Dr. Evangeline M Garcia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garcia
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Ms. Manjula Prakash Borge M.D.44101 Airport View Dr Hollywood MD 20636
- Dr. Meera Wells MD300 Talbot St Easton MD 21601
- Dr. Donna Lenore Beitel M.D.813-1 Chesapeake Drive Cambridge MD 21613
- Dr. Justin G Wade MD821 Fieldcrest Rd Cambridge MD 21613
- Dr. Camille Woodbury Other5586 Leeward Ln Tilghman MD 21671