Dr. Michael Blechner is a pathologist practicing in Farmington, CT. Dr. Blechner is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Blechner can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Blechner may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Michael David Blechner MD's Practice location
Farmington, CT 06030Get Direction
Dr. Michael David Blechner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Neil George grant Asthana M.D.80 Seymour St Hartford CT 06102
- Dr. Mary Desiree Fiel-gan M.D.111 Founders Plz East Hartford CT 06108
- Dr. Zendee P. Elaba MD80 Seymour Street Hartford CT 06102
- Dr. Edyta K Rotundo MD111 Founders Plaza, Hartford Pathology Assocaites, P. C East Hartford CT 06108
- Dr. Paul A Bocciarelli D.M.D.506 Cromwell Ave. Rocky Hill CT 06067
- Dr. Easwar Natarajan D.D.S.263 Farmington Avenue Farmington CT 06030