Dr. William Schneider is a Chiropractor practicing in Warren, OH. Dr. Schneider specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Schneider seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- MemberAmerican Holistic Medical Association
Dr. William J. Schneider D.C.'s Practice location
Warren, OH 44483Get Direction
WARREN, OH 44483Get Direction
Dr. William J. Schneider D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Elsie Grace Yuen D.C.1551 Pacific Avenue Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Konstantinos D Galouzis DC263 W Mckinley Way Youngstown OH 44514
- Dr. Justin Napotnik D.C.11600 Lakeside Village Lane Windermere FL 34786
- Dr. Adrian Anthony Damato D.C.841 Southwestern Run Youngstown OH 44514
- Suzanne M. Shaw362 Boardman Poland Rd Boardman Ohio 44512
- Dr. Michael Gerald Getsy D.C.7510 Market St Youngstown OH 44512