Dr. Parviz Sadooghi DMD
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics500 Congress St Suite 2E Quincy Massachusetts, 02169
Parviz Sadooghi, DMD, CAGS, FICD, is a leading prosthodontist currently serving patients at his private practice in Quincy, Massachusetts. Furthermore, he is a Clinical Associate Professor at Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts. After earning his dental degree in 1971 at the National University of Iran, Dr. Sadooghi completed his dental training at GSDM, receiving a CAGS in Prosthodontics in 1977, a CAGS in Periodontology in 1978, and a DMD in 1985. He is a Fellow of the International College of Dentists and member of the American Association for Dental Research.
- Shahid Beheshti University
Articles and Publications
- Published Research for the American Association for Dental Research
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication, education, patient care, technology, educating others, challenges and making a difference.
Areas of research
- American Association for Dental Research
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Fishing
Favorite professional publications
- All major dental, medical and prosthodontic research
Dr. Parviz Sadooghi DMD's Practice location
Quincy, Massachusetts 02169Get Direction
- How to Deal with the Worsening Shortage of Nurses
It is already an open secret that the nursing shortage in many countries is getting worse year after year. In America, a list released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics put registered nurse (RN) as part of the top ten occupations that have the largest projected job openings from 2012 to 2022 because...
- Adventure, A Dream Wedding, and Cystic Fibrosis
Caleigh Haber has spent 27 years battling cystic fibrosis.For some time now, Caleigh’s boyfriend, Bryan, has been helping her with care needs. Caleigh’s over-all health status appears fragile: Aside from late-stage CF, she’s also “in kidney failure (becoming more common for those with CF),...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Acne?
Acne-related symptoms differ from one person to another. There may be painful, pus-filled lumps appearing underneath the surface of the skin, which are referred to as cystic lesions. Pimples occur as papules filled with pus at the tips. If you notice some open plugged pores in your skin, those are...
- How Gluten-Free is Papa John’s Latest Product?
Finding a fast-food franchise or an independently-owned eatery that serves genuinely gluten free food can pose a challenge. One might have to search on the web or even make some phone calls to find out whether or not a restaurant’s food and beverages are “safe” to ingest and won’t cause an...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Gustavo Perdomo DMD1864 Centre Street West Roxbury MA 02132
- Dr. Chan Cheong D.M.D.460 Foley Street Somerville MA 02145
- Gustavo Perdomo1864 Centre Street, 2nd. Floor, Unit 1 West Roxbury Massachusetts 02132
- Dr. Rebecca Peachenik Elovic DMD209 Harvard St Brookline MA 02446
- Dr. Joseph Maniscalco DDS19 Chestnut Street Arlington MA 02474
- Elliot Kronstein DDS181 Concord Ave Cambridge MA 02138