Dr. Shridevi Karikehalli is a pathologist practicing in Utica, NY. Dr. Karikehalli is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Karikehalli can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Karikehalli may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Miraj Med College Shivaji University Miraj Maharashtra India MD
Miraj Medical College 1986
- Hartford Hosp, Cytopathology; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Lsu Hlth Sci Ctr-Univ Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Shridevi Karikehalli MD's Practice location
Utica, NY 13502Get Direction
Dr. Shridevi Karikehalli MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dr. Lihong Xia MD6201 North Suncoast Blvd Crystal River FL 34428
- Dr. Syed Saeed Zaman MD2209 Genesee St Utica NY 13501
- Dr. Diana A Dimitrov M.D.1656 Champlin Ave Utica NY 13502
- Dr. Linjun Xie MD1656 Champlin Ave Utica NY 13502
- Dr. Muzaffar N Khan MD2209 Genesee St Utica NY 13501
- Dr. Zujin Li M.D.1565 Champlin Ave Utica NY 13502