Dr. Andrea Argeson MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent MedicineRr 7 Box 7492 Stroudsburg PA, 18360
Dr. Andrea Argeson is an adolescent specialist practicing in Stroudsburg, PA. Dr. Argeson works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Argeson treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Pediatrics
- Umdnj-University Hospital
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey 1998
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey 1995
Dr. Andrea Argeson MD's Practice location
Stroudsburg, PA 18360Get Direction
STROUDSBURG, PA 18360Get Direction
Stroudsburg, PA 18360Get Direction
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301Get Direction
Dr. Andrea Argeson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Argeson
- Dementia and Why it Happens
What is dementia?Dementia refers to the loss of brain functions, including memory, thinking, language development and behavior that may affect the daily life of a patient. Many people have slight loss of memory when they are old, but if the memory loss gets worse with time, it indicates dementia....
- Gene Wilder's Widow Opens Up About Watching Her Husband's Decline with Alzheimer's
Karen Wilder, who was married to Gene Wilder for 25 years, wrote an exclusive essay with ABC News to share with them her marriage with the late activist and actor. He died in 2016 at the age of 83, and in his last years, he battled Alzheimer’s disease. In this essay, she told their story of love...
- Understanding and Differentiating Lupus from Other Diseases
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that is heterogeneous in character. Which means that it may have quite a different signs and symptoms in individuals. It is predominantly a disease of women of childbearing age. But the symptoms may be anything from skin rashes, fatigue, neurological changes,...
- Revealing your Breast Cancer Diagnosis to Your Loved Ones
Finding out that you have cancer is probably one of the worst things to happen to a person. The news of any illness is very discomforting news. However, the word cancer alone holds a great deal of power if you will. In terms of diseases based on common knowledge, cancer is at the top of the worst....
- Childhood Crohn’s Diagnosis Linked with Cancer Risk, Study Finds
Inflammatory bowel disease most often affects young adults. However, children can also be diagnosed too. When inflammatory bowel disease affects a child, it causes painful gastrointestinal symptoms that are especially difficult for kids to bear.It's hard for kids to understand what's happening to...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Christopher Brendan Lynch DORr14 Stroudsburg PA 18360
- Dr. Mayuri K Sedani MD400 Plaza Ct East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Ayesha R Shaikh M.D.300 Community Dr Tobyhanna PA 18466
- Dr. Anil Garg M.D.173 E Washington Ave Washington NJ 07882
- Dr. Yoon-taek Chun M.D.,FAAP263 Prospect St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Prof. Lisa R Caso D.O.1108 Van Buren Rd Easton PA 18045