Dr. Samuel Foster practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Houston, TX. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Foster treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Samuel Burk Foster MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
DENTON, TX 76201Get Direction
Dr. Samuel Burk Foster MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Dat Q Tran M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Akram A Mushtaha M.D., M.S3315 Burke Rd Pasadena TX 77504
- Dr. William Shearer MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Maria Gabriela Buheis MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Kristin Hopkins Dillard M.D.650 West Bough Lane Houston TX 77024
- Dr. Carla Davis MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030