Dr. Juan Rolando Colareta MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry220 N 6th Ave E Duluth MN, 55805
Dr. Juan Colareta is a psychiatrist practicing in Duluth, MN. Dr. Colareta is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Colareta diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Colareta may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Colareta treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia Facultad de Medicina Alberto Hurtado 1992
- Bipolar Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. Juan Rolando Colareta MD's Practice location
Duluth, MN 55805Get Direction
Duluth, MN 55805Get Direction
Dr. Juan Rolando Colareta MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Colareta
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- 10 Tips For Managing and Reducing Anxiety
Living with constant and excessive anxiety is not easy. Many people with anxiety struggle every day to find relief, but often fall short. This is because controlling anxiety is a long-term process and cannot be completed overnight. If you truly want to learn to manage your anxiety and regain control...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Jayme A Bork Other400 E 3rd St Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Ted Matzen M.D.11600 State Ave Brainerd MN 56401
- Dr. Margaret Saracino MD1401 E 1st St Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Cody Clayton Lindsey M.D.220 N 6th Ave E Duluth MN 55805
- Michael Messer Other400 E 3rd St Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Judith E Grimmond MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212