Dr. Jody Walker is a Chiropractor practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Walker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Walker seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jody Allen Walker D.C.'s Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58201Get Direction
GRAND FORKS, ND 58201Get Direction
Dr. Jody Allen Walker D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Mr. Jordan James Mcintyre DC1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Joshua Mcsparron D.C.1027 N 5th St Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Kevin K Gruhot D.C., D.A.B.C.O., C.2840 19th Ave S Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Daniel G Kiefat DC2525 Demers Ave Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Garret Swenson D.C.402 University Ave Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Sheila Swenson D.C.402 University Ave Grand Forks ND 58203