Dr. Paul Jack Fulton D.O.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry45 Clapboardtree St Westwood MA, 02090
Dr. Paul Fulton practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Westwood, MA. Dr. Fulton evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Fulton seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr- Tx Coll Osteo Med- Ft Worth Tx 1984
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Psychiatry
Dr. Paul Jack Fulton D.O.'s Practice location
Westwood, MA 02090Get Direction
Dr. Paul Jack Fulton D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fulton
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Dr. Negar Beheshti M.D.55 N Lake Ave Worcester MA 1605
- Dr. Michael W Tsappis M.D.372 Washington St Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Kathleen Lentz M.D.70a Junction Square Dr Concord MA 01742
- Dr. Joseph Biederman MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Smita Srivastava MD750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Michael W. Marcus MD82 Marlborough St Boston MA 02116