Dr. Brandon Martin Williams MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology4420 Lake Boone Trl Raleigh NC, 27607
Dr. Brandon Williams is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Williams performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Dr. Brandon Martin Williams MD's Practice location
Raleigh, NC 27607Get Direction
PINEHURST, NC 28374Get Direction
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Thomas Witherspoon Wallace MD3417 Cambridge Rd Durham NC 27707
- Matthew Scott Forcina M.D.3000 New Bern Ave Raleigh NC 27610
- Camille G. Frazier-mills M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710
- Melissa H. Kong M.D.DUMC Box 31294 Durham NC 27710
- Timothy P Donahue MD1821 HILLANDALE RD DURHAM NC 27705
- Ashish Bhasker Patel M.D.3000 NEW BERN AVE RALEIGH NC 27610