Dr. Kelly D. Stone M.D., PH.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology111 Michigan Ave Nw 111 Michigan Avenue, Washington DC, 20010
Dr. Kelly Stone, MD is one of the most highly rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in allergy & immunology, pediatric allergy, and pediatrics and currently treats patients in Washington, ...
Education and Training
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1993
- Atopic diseases of childhood.
- Atopic diseases of childhood.
- Advances in pediatric allergy.
- Advances in pediatric asthma and atopic dermatitis.
- A 42-year-old woman with chronic rhinosinusitis and allergic mucin.
- Atopic dermatitis in children: clinical features, pathophysiology, and treatment.
- Idiopathic systemic capillary leak syndrome in children.
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences
- Children',s Hospital
Dr. Kelly D. Stone M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20010Get Direction
Dr. Kelly D. Stone M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stone
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. Shabnam Foroughi M.D.10110 Molecular Dr Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Elena R Reece MD2041 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20060
- Dr. Rosalyn Baker M.D., M.H.S.4467 OLD BRANCH AVE TEMPLE HILLS MD 20748
- Dr. John R Vroom MD6501loisdale Court Springfield VA 22150
- Dr. Sally J Bailey MD1715 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA 22205
- Dr. Casey J Geaney M.D.WRNMMC BETHESDA MD 20889