Dr. Syed Zaidi is a pediatrician practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Zaidi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Zaidi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Zaidi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Syed Javed hasan Zaidi M.D.'s Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96826Get Direction
NORMAL, IL 61761Get Direction
Dr. Syed Javed hasan Zaidi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Dr. Andrea Michelle Kane MD1302 Franklin Avenue Normal Illinois 61761
- Dr. Adam Ebreo D.O.1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Helen N. Tcheng M.D.1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Anita M. Tillman M.D.1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Aaron Reid Traeger MD1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Kimberly P. Marshall M.D.1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761