Dr. Daniel Alan Saviers M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation2780 E Barnett Rd Medford OR, 97504
Dr. Daniel Saviers is a physiatrist practicing in Medford, OR. Dr. Saviers is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Saviers focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Saviers can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1986
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Univ Hosps & Clinics, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Southside Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- U Mo-Columbia
- Oregon Health & Science University Program
Dr. Daniel Alan Saviers M.D.'s Practice location
Medford, OR 97504Get Direction
Medford, OR 97504Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Alan Saviers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saviers
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Solomon D.O.1698 E Mcandrews Rd Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Cornelia Mei Byers M.D.1111 Crater Lake Ave Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Meleisa Mcdonell M.D.2780 E Barnett Rd Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Bob Yuan wen Lee M.D.827 SPRING ST MEDFORD OR 97504
- Dr. Michael L English M.D.827 SPRING ST MEDFORD OR 97504
- Dr. Peter Alan Grant MD473 MURPHY RD MEDFORD OR 97504