Dr. Terence Conrad Ross MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology613 23rd St Suite 230 Ashland KY, 41101
Dr. Terence Ross is a cardiologist practicing in Ashland, KY. Dr. Ross specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Ross also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1981
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Brooke Army Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Wm Beaumont Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Terence Conrad Ross MD's Practice location
Ashland, KY 41101Get Direction
LEXINGTON, KY 40509Get Direction
Dr. Terence Conrad Ross MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ross
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What Causes Deep Vein Thrombosis?
Deep vein thrombosis, or DVT, is characterized by the formation of clots, or thrombus, in one or more of deep veins in the body. Clots may develop in different parts of the body, like arms or chest, but are more commonly seen in the legs. DVT is a serious condition as the blood clot may move to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- Dr. Matthew K. Shotwell M.D.613 23rd St Ashland KY 41101
- Dr. Farrukh M Jalisi MD5170 Us Route 60 East Huntington WV 25705
- Dr. Melissa D Lester D.O.1249 15th St Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. Richard E Paulus MD613 23rd St Ashland KY 41101
- Dr. Abdrhman Hamo MD1600 Medical Center Dr Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. Christopher David Adams MD1249 15th St Huntington WV 25701