Terence Conrad Ross MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology613 23rd St Suite 230 Ashland KY, 41101
Dr. Terence Ross is a cardiologist practicing in Ashland, KY. Dr. Ross specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Ross also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1981
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Brooke Army Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Wm Beaumont Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Terence Conrad Ross MD's Practice location
Ashland, KY 41101Get Direction
LEXINGTON, KY 40509Get Direction
Terence Conrad Ross MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ross
- What are Phytosterols?
Experts are of the opinion that phytosterols improve the body’s ability to lower cholesterol levels. Like other cholesterol-lowering foods, including salmon and oats, phytosterols are supposed to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol, LDL. Phytosterols, or plant sterols and stanol esters, are...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Melissa D Lester D.O.1249 15th St Huntington WV 25701
- Farrukh M Jalisi MD5170 Us Route 60 East Huntington WV 25705
- Matthew K. Shotwell M.D.613 23rd St Ashland KY 41101
- Mohammad Al Madani M.D.1257 Ivy Creek Ashland Ashland KY 41101
- Richard E Paulus MD613 23rd St Ashland KY 41101
- Abdrhman Hamo MD1600 Medical Center Dr Huntington WV 25701