Dr. Eugene A Minevich M.D.
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology3333 Burnet Ave Ml 5037 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Eugene Minevich practices Pediatric Urology in Cincinnati, OH. Pediatric urologists treat young patients who suffer from an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder. As a pediatric urologist, Dr. Minevich is a surgeon who diagnoses, treats, and manages voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery. Some procedures that Dr. Minevich performs include surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development; surgery for groin conditions in childhood; evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease; and surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis.
Education and Training
Moscow Med Inst Of The Hlth Ministry Of The Rsfsr- Moscow- Russia 1985
First Moscow Sechenov Med Institute Moscow Russia 1985
I. M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy Medical
Moscow Medical Institute Of Health Ministry
Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry named after A.I. Evdokimov 1985
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatric Urology; Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Urology; University Hosp, Inc, Urology; Jewish Hosp Of Cincinnati, General Surgery
- Childrens Hospital Med Center
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical Center Program A
Dr. Eugene A Minevich M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Eugene A Minevich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Minevich
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Brian A Vanderbrink M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Curtis A Sheldon M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. David R Aronoff M.D.101 Hospital Blvd Jeffersonville IN 47130
- Dr. Pramod P Reddy MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Paul H Noh MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Mr. Muhammad kamran Khan M.D3333 Burnet Avenue Mail Location 5037 Cincinnati OH 45229