Dr. Bulger is a UW professor of surgery and Chief of Trauma for Harborview Medical Center. She specializes in trauma, critical care and acute surgical emergencies. Her research focus involves advancements ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2000
- Myodesis: a novel approach to the repair of complex traumatic hernias.
- Hypertonic saline modulates innate immunity in a model of systemic inflammation.
- Trauma patients receiving CPR: predictors of survival.
- The impact of prehospital ventilation on outcome after severe traumatic brain injury.
- Emergency department ventilation effects outcome in severe traumatic brain injury.
- Paramedic use of needle thoracostomy in the prehospital environment.
- Sodium azide-associated laryngospasm after air bag deployment.
- Prehospital management of the difficult airway: a prospective cohort study.
- Childhood crash injury patterns associated with restraint misuse: implications for field triage.
- The utility of early end-tidal capnography in monitoring ventilation status after severe injury.
- Single-dose etomidate for rapid sequence intubation may impact outcome after severe injury.
- Mortality and injury patterns associated with roof crush in rollover crashes.
- Describing a problem: rear seatback failure and unsecured cargo.
- Motor vehicle mismatch: a national perspective.
- Steroids after severe injury: many unanswered questions.
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery; Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- UW - Dept. of Surgery
- UW - Dept. of Surgery
Dr. Eileen Metzger Bulger MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Dr. Eileen Metzger Bulger MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Green Malay Kratom: Benefits, Effects, Dosage, and Reviews
IntroductionKratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a tree that is native to Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea. It comes from the coffee family Rubiaceae and has been used as a traditional medicine since the 19th century.Kratom is now used as a pain reliever and to self-treat withdrawal...
- Is Asthma Preventable?
Marked as a respiratory condition involving attacks of spasm in the bronchi of the lungs, asthma is a respiratory disorder that causes difficulty in breathing. It is usually connected to allergic reaction or other forms of hypersensitivity. As there is no prescribed cure for asthma, the only way to...
- The Benefits of MyFitnessPal
Are you a fitness enthusiast? Are you worried about taking the right amount of calories and doing the right exercise? Then you should definitely take a look at the benefits of MyFitnessPal. MyFitnessPal is a mobile app and a website that helps you take care of your fitness goal. In fact, this...
- Everything About Bacterial Pneumonia: Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Management
What Is Pneumonia?Pneumonia is a tenderness or inflammation of the lung, upsetting the air sacs (alveoli) predominantly. It is normally caused by infectious elements such as bacteria and viruses. Risk components of pneumonia are comprised of other lung-linked diseases, such as COPD, asthma, heart...
- Why Should We Eat Whole Grains?
For centuries, whole grains (straight from the stalk of the plant) were an integral part of our diet until mills began to surface. Milling takes away the bran and germ from the grain, robbing it of its nutritious content. Although removing the bran and germ increases the shelf life of the product...
- Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
What is ovarian cancer?Cancer begins when the cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Any cells in the body can start to become cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. The beginning of ovarian cancer happens in the ovaries. Ovaries are basically the reproductive glands found in...
- Joseph Cuschieri OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Hugh M Foy MDHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Bryce Robinson M.D.234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Erik Gentry Van eaton MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Saman Arbabi MD325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Heather L Evans MD, MS325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104