Dr. Debra Hurtt is a pediatrician practicing in Cumberland, MD. Dr. Hurtt is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hurtt diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hurtt can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1993
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 1993
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Strep Throat
- Baystate Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Debra B Hurtt M.D.'s Practice location
Cumberland, MD 21502Get Direction
Dr. Debra B Hurtt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hurtt
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Dr. Michael Levitas M.D.500 Greene St Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Celestino Monzon Menchavez MD902 Seton Dr Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Byron A Haworth D.O.500 Greene St Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Susan M Nuber M.D.500 Greene St Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Rosario Gonzaga MD957 National Hwy Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Bilal Itani MD233 S Mineral St Keyser WV 26726