Dr. Preston D Steen MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology820 4th Street North Fargo ND, 58122
Dr. Preston Steen is an oncologist practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Steen specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Steen manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor treatment before doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide chemotherapy priming in women with early-stage breast cancer.
- Effect of diabetes mellitus on the epidemiology and outcomes of colon cancer.
- A phase III, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial of flaxseed for the treatment of hot flashes: North Central Cancer Treatment Group N08C7.
- Pilot study of human recombinant interferon gamma and accelerated hyperfractionated thoracic radiation therapy in patients with unresectable stage IIIA/B nonsmall cell lung cancer.
- Opioid-induced muscle activity: implications for managing chronic pain.
- False elevation of CA 19-9 levels in a patient with a history of pancreatic cancer.
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Hematology/Oncology; Maricopa Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Preston D Steen MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58122Get Direction
Dr. Preston D Steen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Steen
- Cancer in the Lymph Nodes
What is Lymphoma?Lymphoma is a type of cancer which affects the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system includes the spleen, bone marrow, thymus gland and lymph nodes (or lymph glands). When a person has lymphoma, all these body parts, among others, are affected.The lymphatic system is the body’s...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- What Are the Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is rare when compared to other forms of cancer. This cancer develops in one or both testicles in men, particularly among men in the between the ages of 20-years-old and 40-years-old. It may be seen in elderly men as well. In the past few decades, the number of people affected by...
- Could Age and Ovarian Endometrioma Be Linked with a Risk of Ovarian Cancer?
Endometriosis is a chronic condition that occurs when the endometrium (the type of tissue that lines the uterus) grows outside the uterus. With every menstrual cycle, the clumps of tissue, known as the implants, go through the same process. They build up, break down, and cause bleeding that the...
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- Dr. Denise Suzanne Snow MD820 4th St N Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Ralph Levitt MD737 Broadway N Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Mathew Ampravil Cherian MD737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Louis H Geeraerts MD820 4th St N Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Mark Mutuota Gitau M.D.737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. John M Leitch MD820 4th St N Fargo ND 58122