Dr. Mohammad Alsharabati MD
Neurologist | Neurology16761 Southpark Ctr St 40 Strongsville OH, 44136
Dr. Mohammad Alsharabati practices Neuropathology in Strongsville, OH. Dr. Alsharabati studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Neuromuscular Medicine
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Affiliated Hospitals 2005
- UAB Hospital 2008
Dr. Mohammad Alsharabati MD's Practice location
Strongsville, OH 44136Get Direction
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
DES MOINES, IA 50309Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad Alsharabati MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alsharabati
- What Is Epilepsy?
DefinitionEpilepsy is a chronic disorder of the brain with recurrent, unprovoked seizures as its most common symptoms. Most people with epilepsy have multiple types of seizures and other neurological problems. A seizure is a disorder of the electrical activity in the brain.The source of epilepsy is...
- Dementia and Related Psychosis: Should Antipsychotic Drugs Really Be Used?
Alzheimer’s is one of the primary causes of age-related dementia, and it's typically characterized by the progressive loss of connectivity between brain cells and their death, leading not only to the loss of memory and cognition, but also difficulties in social interaction.As the disease...
- The Brain Cell Transplant that Could Potentially Treat Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s Disease is a degenerative condition of the patient’s central nervous system which affects, among other things, the person’s motor functions. The disease initially manifests as involuntary movements such as shaking and difficulties to keep steady limbs, and can eventually evolve to...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials.When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- One Step Closer to a Cure: New Developments in Parkinson’s Research
Parkinson's disease is a neurodegenerative disease that affects a lot of people worldwide with an estimated figure of about 1 million in the United States alone, according to the National Parkinson’s Foundation. Despite the sheer amount of support available for patients as seen in the dozens of...
- A Better Treatment Approach for Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis?
Relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) is an aggressive, rapidly debilitating form of multiple sclerosis. Individuals with this type of MS experience deterioration at a quicker rate than other forms, and don’t have as many treatment options. In terms of treatment for all types of MS, the...
- Hossein Ansari701 White Pond Drive Akron Ohio 44320
- Dr. Deepak Raheja MD Cleveland Ohio
- Dr. Ngoc minh Dang Le MD3200 Sw 60th Ct Miami FL 33155
- Dr. Max N Wiznitzer MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Jun Tae Park M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Adrienne Boissy OtherCleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland OH 44195