Dr. Kimberly A Buss M.D.
Family Practitioner8170 Laguna Blvd Suite 101 Elk Grove CA, 95758
Dr. Kimberly Buss, MD practices medicine at Elk grove, California and Sacramento, California and Roseville, California and Sacramento, California, specializing in family medicine. Dr. Buss received her ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1995
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Infant resuscitation is associated with an increased risk of left-handedness.
- Salivary cortisol as a predictor of socioemotional adjustment during kindergarten: a prospective study.
- Utilizing clinical support staff and electronic health records to increase tobacco use documentation and referrals to a state quitline.
- Adapting the Group Lifestyle Balance™ Program for Weight Management Within a Large Health Care System Diabetes Education Program.
- A Comparison of In-person, Telephone, and Secure Messaging for Type 2 Diabetes Self-Management Support.
- Ethnography, epidemiology and infertility in Egypt.
- Infertility, infection, and iatrogenesis in Egypt: the anthropological epidemiology of blocked tubes.
- Toddler and childhood temperament: expanded content, stronger genetic evidence, new evidence for the importance of environment.
- Fear and anger regulation in infancy: effects on the temporal dynamics of affective expression.
Dr. Kimberly A Buss M.D.'s Practice location
Elk Grove, CA 95758Get Direction
ROSEVILLE, CA 95661Get Direction
- What Is Dysentery?
What does dysentery mean?It has happened to all of us - short stabbing pains in the stomach followed by a dash to the closest toilet. Diarrhea is easy to get because there are many factors that can upset our bowel movement functioning. However, not every diarrhea should be regarded as dysentery....
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Understanding Chlorophyll and Its Amazing Health Benefits
You might have heard about chlorophyll at some point in your life--everyone who has gone to school has been told by their science teacher about how plants make their own food from sunlight. However, not everyone knows that the green substance commonly for imparting the color green to plants actually...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Dr. Ryan Howard Nicholas M.D.6555 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Gregg D Nulton M.D.8170 Laguna Blvd Elk Grove CA 95758
- Dr. Antonina Bondyasheva M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Raquel Cabrales Cripe M.D.2000 O St Sacramento CA 95811
- Miss Maria Carmel Soller M.D.3000 Q Street Sacramento CA 95816
- Mrs. Olivia Valentina Garcia-dersch M.D.2000 O St Sacramento CA 95811