Dr. Stephen Taylor is a family practitioner practicing in Vivian, LA. Dr. Taylor specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Taylor possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1980
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- John P Smith Hosp, Family Medicine; Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Stephen Glenn Taylor MD's Practice location
Vivian, LA 71082Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Glenn Taylor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Taylor
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Dr. Matthew James Hogan MD1011 S William St Atlanta TX 75551
- Dr. Richard Leroy Hozdic MD1011 South William Atlanta TX 75551
- Dr. Richard Conrad Kamm M.D., PH.D.6805 N Park Dr Shreveport LA 71107
- Dr. Vincent Bryan Lococo MD1003 S Spruce St Vivian LA 71082
- Dr. Kristi Dawn Henderson MD1011 S William St Atlanta TX 75551
- Dr. Vicki S. Cobb MD4707 Palmetto Rd Benton LA 71006