Dr. Michael J Trias MD
Pediatrician1821 S Stoughton Rd Dean Medical Center Madison WI, 53716
Dr. Michael Trias is a pediatrician practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Trias is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Trias diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Trias can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1999
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Pediatrics
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Michael J Trias MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53716Get Direction
Dr. Michael J Trias MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trias
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Thomas David Meier20 South Park Street Madison Wisconsin 53715
- Dr. Scott Michael Gyorog MD4200 Savannah Dr De Forest WI 53532
- Dr. Gordon Faulkner MD2202 S Park St Madison WI 53713
- Dr. Joshua C Ross M.D.600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Megan E Mahaffey MD752 N High Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Joanne L Taylor MD10 Tower Dr Sun Prairie WI 53590