Dr. Vishal Patel is an optometrist practicing in Glenside, PA. Dr. Patel specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Patel performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Vishal Rasik Patel O.D.'s Practice location
Glenside, PA 19038Get Direction
ALLENTOWN, PA 18104Get Direction
Dr. Vishal Rasik Patel O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Dr. Michelle Beachkofsky O.D.630 Comfort Lane Monroe North Carolina 28112
- Dr. Valerie Biscardi O.D.1420 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Ihor J Zalipsky OD216 Mill Street Bristol PA 19007
- Dr. Jeffrey S Nyman OD1200 W Godfrey Ave Philadelphia PA 19141
- Dr. Edward Mekel O.D.1098 West Baltimore Pike Media PA 19063
- Dr. Dat Buu Duong O.D.101 W. Chelten Ave Philadelphia PA 19144