Dr. Elizabeth Barr is a pediatric dentist practicing in Westminster, CO. Dr. Barr specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Barr takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
- The elfin facies syndrome.
- Sealant use and placement techniques among pediatric dentists.
- A study of endodontically apexified teeth.
- Letters to the editor.
- Calendar distortions in 1642.
- Frequency scale for spectra.
- Advertisements and History.
- Preparation for the case history section.
- A retrospective radiographic evaluation of primary molar pulpectomies.
- Men and milestones in optics-IV. The first fifty years of the Optical Society of America.
- Men and milestones in optics. V: Michael faraday.
- Men and milestones in optics. VI: The rise of infrared spectroscopy in the U.S.A. to World War II.
- Talent = responsibility: an appeal to diplomates.
- Radiographic evaluation of pulpal therapy for primary anterior teeth.
- Alternative method of steam sterilization.
Dr. Elizabeth S Barr DMD's Practice location
Westminster, CO 80030Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth S Barr DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- ADHD in Children
ADHD usually develops during childhood, and there have been no cases of the condition occurring in adults who didn’t have it in their childhood. As a result, ADHD is best diagnosed and managed during childhood and for the rest of the life. When it comes to spotting ADHD symptoms in children, the...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Dr. Lisa Carlson-marks D.D.S.155 Cook St Denver CO 80206
- Lucinda Ann Lewis DDS390 S Potomac Way Aurora CO 80012
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Adams DDS695 South Colorado Blvd. Denver CO 80246
- Dr. Christopher Adam Patterson DDS390 S POTOMAC WAY AURORA CO 80012
- Dr. Naomi Lane DDS6850 E Hampden Ave Denver CO 80224
- Michael Bertz DDS13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045