Dr. Sunil Kumar Sarin M.D.
Hospitalist60 Hospital Rd Health Alliance Hosp Leominster MA, 01453
Dr. Sunil Sarin is a hospitalist practicing in Leominster, MA. Dr. Sarin specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Sarin manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Sarin works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Maulana Azad Medical
Maulana Azad Medical College 1978
Butler University in Indianapolis 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Disease
- UMass Memorial Medical Center 2003
- UMASS MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER
- Texas Heart Instit/St. Lukes, Fellow:Cardiothoracic Surgery 1996
Dr. Sunil Kumar Sarin M.D.'s Practice location
Leominster, MA 01453Get Direction
Dr. Sunil Kumar Sarin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sarin
- Celiac Disease Myths: Unmasking the Truth
Many people struggle with the misconceptions propagated about celiac condition that are circulating on the web. We will look at a few common myths that are circulating to unmask the truths behind them. With an increase of celiac disease awareness, there has been an explosion of grocery stores with...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- What to Expect after a Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery helps to reduce weight. Most of the people who underwent this surgery say that they do not regret having it and that it has quite a number of advantages. There are few things to expect after this surgery. 1. The Recovery PeriodThe period of recovery depends on the type of...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- Blood in Your Stool: Where Does It Come From?
Where does the bleeding come from?Bleeding that causes blood in the stool can develop in any part of the gastrointestinal tract....
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Jay Louis Glaser MD93 Lake Shore Dr Sterling MA 01564
- Dr. Neji Tangban MD40 Wright St Palmer MA 01069
- Dr. Javaria Anwar M.D.119 Belmont St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Akhila G Belur M.D.119 Belmont St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Ananth Vadde MD MPH123 Summer St Worcester MA 01608
- Dr. Abdo Chafic Kataya M.D.Health Sciences Ctr Stony Brook NY 11794