Dr. Elizabeth Anne Lawson MD
Surgeon701 Med Tech Pkwy Suite 400 Johnson City TN, 37604
Dr. Elizabeth Lawson is a general surgeon practicing in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Lawson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Lawson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1980
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Tennessee Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Elizabeth Anne Lawson MD's Practice location
Dr. Elizabeth Anne Lawson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lawson
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- Appendectomy Aftercare
What is an Appendectomy?The appendix is a pouch-like organ situated in the lower right abdomen in the first part of the large intestine. The importance or function that is carried out by this structure is not very clear, hence it is referred to as a "vestigial structure". When the appendix causes...
- Dr. Scott O Caudle MD1503 W ELK AVE ELIZABETHTON TN 37643
- Dr. Kelly S Oggero M.D.444 CLINCHFIELD ST STE 2900 KINGSPORT TN 37660
- Dr. Benjamin S Scharfstein M.D.1 Medical Park Blvd Bristol TN 37620
- Dr. Tony O. Haley MD3 PROFESSIONAL PARK DR STE 31 JOHNSON CITY TN 37604
- Dr. Matthew Thomas Keibler D.O.1497 W Elk Ave Elizabethton TN 37643
- Dr. Isaac William Browder MD325 N State Of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37604