Kevin Smith is a physical therapist practicing in Columbus, OH. Kevin Smith specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kevin Smith can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kevin Smith will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kevin Paul Smith PT's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43230Get Direction
Kevin Paul Smith PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Christopher Kolba PT8080 N High St Columbus OH 43235
- Ms. Michelle Diane Harkness PT535 Officenter Pl Columbus OH 43230
- Brent Steven Applebaum P.T.2862 East Main Street Columbus OH 43209
- Mrs. Karen Ann Burns PT6021 Cleveland Ave Columbus OH 43231
- Mr. Christopher James Traut P.T.5025 Bradenton Ave Dublin OH 43017
- Mrs. Nancy Huneck PT1710 Waltham Rd Columbus OH 43221