Mr. David Jefferson Howe MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon170 Kimel Park Dr Winston Salem NC, 27103
Dr. David Howe is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Howe specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Howe tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1998
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Back Pain
- Abnormal Gait
Mr. David Jefferson Howe MD's Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27103Get Direction
Mr. David Jefferson Howe MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Howe
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Jeffrey P Garrett MDMedical Center Blvd Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Stephan Geoffrey Pill MD170 Kimel Park Drive Winston Salem NC 27114
- Dr. Michael D Lauffenburger MD170 Kimel Park Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Cynthia Lynn Emory M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Christopher John Tuohy MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Timothy Wade Mcgowen M.D.170 Kimel Park Dr Winston Salem NC 27103