Dr. Andrew Briane Adams MD, PHD
Transplant SurgeonEmory University School Of Medicine 101 Woodruff Circle, Atlanta GA, 30322
Dr. Andrew Adams is a transplant surgeon practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Adams specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Adams performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Adams works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Liver Surgery, Liver Transplant
- Member Emory Healthcare Network Physician
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Andrew Briane Adams MD, PHD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Briane Adams MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adams
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- How to Prevent Cold Sores
Cold sores are small blisters that start with itching, tingling, or a burning sensation around the mouth. After a day or two, fluid-filled blisters will appear. The sores are commonly seen on the edges of the lower lip.The herpes simplex virus or HSV is the main cause of cold sores. The virus...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- Overweight Kids Lose Weight When Their Parents Do
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, overweight kids lose weight when their parents try to lose weight. About 80 overweight or obese children and their parents were studied and found that when the parents lost a unit in their body mass index (BMI) their children lost a...
- Clean Sleeping and Its Benefits for Sleep Apnea Patients
A lot of scientists focus on conducting research about the benefits of healthy sleeping, as well as the effects of having not enough sleep. Sleep is considered as a mysterious part of the human lives since there is no known scientific explanation why people sleep. However, despite this fact, sleep...
- Dr. Stuart J Knechtle MD5105 WMB ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Miguel Tan M.D.1968 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Roshan Shrestha MD1968 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Ahmed Nassar1364 CLIFTON RD NE ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Paul Lu Tso M.D.101 Woodruff Circle Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Carlos F Zayas MD1968 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309