Dr. Faisal S Hamada MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease830 Oak St Suite 105w Brockton MA, 02301
Dr. Faisal Hamada practices Pulmonology in Brockton, MA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Hamada manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Faisal S Hamada MD's Practice location
Brockton, MA 02301Get Direction
Dr. Faisal S Hamada MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hamada
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Boomer Esiason’s Son Still Coaching Despite Cystic Fibrosis
Despite the challenges that someone with cystic fibrosis faces, it’s still possible for them to live a full, happy life. Gunnar Esiason is a perfect example of this.Gunnar is the son of Boomer Esiason, famed former NFL quarterback. Gunnar’s story was famously profiled in Sports Illustrated in...
- Transitioning from Pediatric CF Care to Adult CF Care
Moving from pediatric CF to adult CF medical care is an essential transition for young adults living with cystic fibrosis (CF). This transition period is a crucial and significant step in maintaining stable health well into adulthood. Most individuals with CF transition from pediatric CF to adult CF...
- Recent Study Evaluates Venous Blood Clot Risk in Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Children with cystic fibrosis may be at risk of developing what's called a venous thromboembolism. This is essentially a blood clot that forms in the deep veins of the body, most often in the lower legs. These clots can be extremely dangerous because they can dislodge and travel to vital organs,...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- When Should You See a Pulmonologist?
OverviewPulmonology is a subspecialty of internal medicine that focuses on respiratory health. The specialist called in this area of medicine is called a pulmonologist. Pulmonologists are specialists who diagnose and treat different conditions that are associated with the respiratory system of...
- Dr. Martin F. Joyce-Brady MD Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Dr. Jessica Brenna Mccannon MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Raul Laguarda MD67 Union St Natick MA 01760
- Dr. Melissa Hoffman Tukey MD725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. David Murray Systrom MD75 FRANCIS ST BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Deborah Hope Markowitz M.D.67 Union St Natick MA 01760