Dr. Josef J Fox M.D.
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Imaging & Therapy3611 Henry Hudson Pkwy # 9l Bronx NY, 10463
Dr. Josef Fox practices Nuclear Medicine in Bronx, NY. Dr. Fox uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
- One step closer to imaging vulnerable plaque in the coronary arteries.
- Breast carcinoma metastatic to renal oncocytoma detected on F-18-FDG PET/CT.
- Acute pulmonary embolism detected by perfusion SPECT/CT masquerading as an intermediate probability planar V/Q scan.
- Mobilizing the fountain of youth within.
- Molecular imaging of prostate cancer.
- Successful management of gastric perforation in stage IV diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with chemoradiation therapy, percutaneous endoscopy gastrostomy for gastric drainage, and percutaneous endoscopy jejunostomy for nutrition.
- The Precision of Hepatic Arterial Infusion Scintigraphy as a Quantitative Biomarker of Tumor Microvasculature.
- Member ACP- ASSOCIATE
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Josef J Fox M.D.'s Practice location
Bronx, NY 10463Get Direction
Dr. Josef J Fox M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fox
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Lump in the Throat (Globus Sensation): What Does It Mean?
The presence of a lump in the throat is medically referred to as a globus sensation. It's extremely common and makes up 5% of all ENT referrals.A physical examination would help in revealing whether or not there is any actual object or lump present in the throat, but this typically isn't the...
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- What Parts of the Body can be Treated with Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a safe and permanent procedure which removes or reduces hair in the body. Both males and females can opt for laser hair removal. It can be used for the removal or reduction of the hair from the entire body, including the arms and legs, the face, back, underarms, etc. Laser hair...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Arun J. Palkhiwala MD42-07 30th Avenue Astoria New York 11103
- Dr. Sherif Heiba MD1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Zaza J Aivazi MD150 E 77th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Newsha Z Ghodsi M.D.108 E 96th St New York NY 10128
- Dr. Athos C Anastasiades MD62 Ridge Rd North Arlington NJ 07031
- Dr. Oscar Blanco-franco MD30 Davis Ave White Plains NY 10605