Dr. Franklin Wagner practices Neurological Surgery in Roseville, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Wagner prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1966
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Northwest-McGaw Med Ctr
Dr. Franklin C. Wagner MD's Practice location
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
Dr. Franklin C. Wagner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Dr. Derek Allan Taggard M.D.2 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Kavian Shahi M.D., PH.D.1301 Secret Ravine Pkwy Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Ted I Brindle M.D.2 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Hamidreza Aliabadi M.D.1301 Secret Ravine Pkwy Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Bahram Chehrazi M.D., F.A.C.S.1301 Secret Ravine Parkway Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Matthew Michael Kimball M.D.2 MEDICAL PLAZA DR ROSEVILLE CA 95661