Dr. Nashwan Yousif is a hospitalist practicing in Lake Orion, MI. Dr. Yousif specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Yousif manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Yousif works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
University of Mustansiriah, Med Col, Baghdad 1982
The University of Mustansiriyah College of Medicine Medicine
University of Al-Mustansiriyah College of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Immunizations, General Care, Medication Management And More
- Back Pain
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Numan Hospital (Iraq)
- Yarmook Hospital (Iraq)
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Dr. Nashwan Y Yousif MD's Practice location
Lake Orion, MI 48360Get Direction
ROCHESTER HILLS, MI 48307Get Direction
Dr. Nashwan Y Yousif MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yousif
- What is Prepatellar Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints of muscles, tendons and bones. This happens when the bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen hence causing the pain. As the condition continues, its effects become clear. The affected area starts to turn red. Bursitis can...
- Visual Hallucinations: Causes and Treatment
What is a Hallucination? You may be having encountered this word in a Science class when studying substance abuse. Is the just as it was defined in Primary School? Let us have a deeper look into this word, what causes it and its treatment among other issues concerning the same. A hallucination is...
- The Osbourne Family Partners with Teva for Multiple Sclerosis Campaign
One of the people affected by lack of information about MS is Jack Osbourne, son of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. He was diagnosed with the relapsing remitting form of multiple sclerosis back in 2012. Spurred on by the uncertainty caused by his diagnosis, he partnered with Teva to establish a campaign...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Raises Money to Pay Bills for Others Who Need Care
Medical care in the United States is among one of the most expensive in the world. Even when receiving preventative care, bills can quickly rack up and become overwhelming for the average family. Imagine what happens when a terrible disease strikes.The cost of treatment deadly illnesses such as...
- Stem Cell Therapy Can Reduce Inflammation in Cystic Fibrosis, Study Says
Cystic fibrosis can cause numerous lung infections that will lead to lung damage and a weaker respiratory system. Scientists have therefore taken to researching different rehabilitation methods on repairing lung damage. There have been a number of recent breakthroughs in lung rehabilitation, but one...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Christofer Natale Buatti D.O.2251 Squirrel Road Auburn Hills MI 48326
- Dr. Ahmad Zeibo M.D.4967 Crooks Rd Troy MI 48098
- Dr. Harpal Jande M.D.58024 Van Dyke Rd Washington MI 48094
- Dr. William Romanos MD44201 Dequindre Rd Troy MI 48085
- Dr. Chadi M Ibrahim MD44201 Dequindre Rd Troy MI 48085
- Dr. Crista Broutin DO4967 Crooks Rd Troy MI 48098