Dr. Donald A Reiff MD
Surgeon619 19th Street South Birmingham AL, 35233
Dr. Donald Reiff is a general surgeon practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Reiff specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Reiff provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1996
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Acidic fibroblast growth factor attenuates the cytotoxic effects of peroxynitrite in primary human osteoblast precursors.
- Body mass index affects time to definitive closure after damage control surgery.
- Mechanical ventilation in adults who need respiratory assistance.
- Effectiveness of an early mobilization protocol in a trauma and burns intensive care unit: a retrospective cohort study.
- Extralobar pulmonary sequestration in the elderly.
- Burns, Intensive Care, Trauma
- University of Alabama at Birmingham 1999
- University of Alabama at Birmingham 2003
Dr. Donald A Reiff MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. Donald A Reiff MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reiff
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- What Is Varicocelectomy Surgery?
Varicocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is mainly used to treat male infertility. This infertility in men is always as a result of varicocele. The aim of treating varicocele is to obstruct or hinder venous drainage to the testicles while maintaining the lymphatic drainage and arterial inflow....
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- Dr. Justin B Gerth MD52 Medical Park East Drive Birmingham Alabama 35235
- Dr. Michael Littleton MD2022 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Devin E Eckhoff MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Sushanth Reddy M.D.1922 7TH AVE S BIRMINGHAM AL 35233
- Dr. Duraid S. Younan MD619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Jay Charles Long M.D.48 Medical Park Dr E Birmingham AL 35235