Ghanshyam Patel M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease431 S 3rd St Gadsden AL, 35901
Dr. Ghanshyam Patel is a cardiologist practicing in Gadsden, AL. Dr. Patel specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Patel also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Manchester, Fac of Med, Manchester (- Prior /) 1978
University of Manchester / Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry And Nursing 1978
University of Manchester School of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Cook Co Hospital 1979
Ghanshyam Patel M.D.'s Practice location
Ghanshyam Patel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Raymond N Fernandez MD4198 Us Highway 431 Albertville AL 35950
- Bankimchandra J Patel M.D.503 S 5th St Gadsden AL 35901
- Ronald Windell Hanson M.D.310 S 5th St Gadsden AL 35901
- George Bruce Head MD1102 Goodyear Ave Gadsden AL 35903
- Lewis Patterson Walker MD1102 Goodyear Ave Gadsden AL 35903
- George Philip MD.2525 US HIGHWAY 431 BOAZ AL 35957