Dr. Douglas Gross M.D.
Pediatrician2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA, 95817
Dr. Douglas Gross is a pediatrician practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Gross is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gross diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gross can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Douglas Gross M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Gross M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Dr. Sanjay Jhawar M.D.2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Joyce A Adams MD2521 STOCKTON BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Inessa Gofman M.D.2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Hema P Bhargava M.D.2516 STOCKTON BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Ms. Anjali Pawar M.D.2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Michele Etterbeek Long M.D.2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817