Mrs. Natalie A. Hodge M.D
Pediatrician240 Grace Nell Dr Paducah KY, 42003
Natalie Hodge MD FAAP has 10 years of experience practicing pediatric medicine in St. Louis, Mo. She graduated from the University of Kentucky Medical School in 19995 and then completed Washington U ... ...
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
- Member Society for Participatory Medicine, Founding
Mrs. Natalie A. Hodge M.D's Practice location
Paducah, KY 42003Get Direction
MURRAY, KY 42071Get Direction
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Dr. Cynthia Ann Bowman-stroud M.D.225 Medical Center Dr Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Shawn D. Trask M.D1532 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Jeffrey Mudd MD2605 Kentucky Ave Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Robert Timothy Mabry M.D.2501 Kentucky Ave Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Kayla Mason MD2605 Kentucky Ave Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Abid Hussain M.D.1111 Medical Center Cir Mayfield KY 42066