Dr. Robert Maierhofer is a psychologist practicing in Gardiner, ME. Dr. Maierhofer specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Maierhofer evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Maierhofer because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Robert L Maierhofer PH.D.'s Practice location
Gardiner, ME 04345Get Direction
Dr. Robert L Maierhofer PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Neil Brian Colan ED.D.93 Second St Hallowell ME 04347
- Dr. Robert Andrew Beyer PH.D.9 Main St Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Elizabeth Dawn Houghton-faryna PSY.D.Riverview Psychiatric Ctr Augusta ME 04333
- Dr. Helen R Smart-perille PSY.D.1 Va Ctr # 116b Augusta ME 04330
- Dr. James Leland Jacobs PH.D.123 Mudget Hill Rd Vassalboro ME 04989
- Sarah Ustinov3 Baker St Richmond ME 04357