Dr. Tahir R Paul DDS
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry625 W Citracado Pkwy Suite 208 Escondido CA, 92025
Dr. Tahir Paul is a Pediatric Dentist serving the Escondido area. Dr. Paul is experienced in Thumb Sucking, Pulp Therapy and Conscious Sedation for children. He is also a professional member of the American ...
Education and Training
University of London Pediatric Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Nitrous Oxide
- Conscious Sedation
- Outpatient General Anesthesia
- Dental Emergencies
- Dental X-rays
- Thumb Sucking
- Pulp Therapy
- In-office General Anesthesia
- Braces & Appliances
- Fellow American Society of Dentistry for Children
- Professional Member American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member International Association of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member California Dental Association
- Professional Member San Diego County Dental Society
- University of London Pediatric Dentistry
- Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgery in Sydney, Australia Pediatric Dentistry
- Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh, Scotland Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Tahir R Paul DDS's Practice location
Dr. Tahir R Paul DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paul
- Louanne c.
- Adriana c.
- Victoria v.
Always a pleasant experience. the girls in the office are great!.
- Jessica f.
Amazing friendly staff.
- Erika f.
Great experience here as always .
- Nicole c.
Fablous great love coming here.
- Jamie d.
Amra's dental experience.
- Veronica b.
Great, friendly staff..
- Joelene h.
Wonderful. Friendly staff and the kids like this office..
Very good experience as always.
- Tanya t.
- Nicole m.
- Daphne s.
Creo que es un buen lugar para tratar a los ninos.
- S. v.
Best dentist ever!.
As always, this center is the best place for kids to work on their teeth. Doctor Paul is our favorite and staff are all kind and nice and knowledgeable..
- Lindsey h.
- Julie g.
Wonderful experience as usual. Very pleasant friendly staff too.
- Steroid Drugs for Lupus
What is Lupus?Lupus is known as a chronic autoimmune medical condition, which tends to damage any part of the body such as the skin, joints, or organs. The type of lupus we're talking about is systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), which usually lasts for a longer duration from weeks to many years....
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Robert W Fattouch DMD15835 Pomerado Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Bruce B Baker DMD13422 POMERADO RD POWAY CA 92064
- Jaye S Venuti D.D.S.12395 El Camino Real San Diego CA 92130
- Dr. Soudabeh Sharafi DMD12750 CARMEL COUNTRY RD STE 215 SAN DIEGO CA 92130
- Dr. Stephen T Finger DMD, MPH5627 Oberlin Dr San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Ali Asgari D.D.S.327 S RANCHO SANTA FE RD SAN MARCOS CA 92078