Dr. James Voorhees is a Dentist practicing in Lenexa, KS. Dr. Voorhees specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. James T Voorhees DDS's Practice location
Dr. James T Voorhees DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Voorhees
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Dr. Neetu Chopra4756 Oak St Kansas City MO 64112
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS13905 E. Noland Ct. Independence MO 64055
- Brianna Ganson D.D.S.11225 Nall Avenue Leawood KS 66211
- Dr. William Christopher Busch DMD2000 Swift St. North Kansas City MO 64116
- Dr. John C. Flucke DDS209 Nw Blue Pkwy Lees Summit MO 64063
- Dr. Bernard Gene Bruns DDS5501 Nw 62nd Ter Kansas City MO 64151