Dr. Geoffrey Lecovin is a naturopathic physician practicing in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Lecovin specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Lecovin combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Geoffrey M Lecovin DC, ND, LAC's Practice location
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Direction
Dr. Geoffrey M Lecovin DC, ND, LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Natural Remedies for Stomach Ulcers
OverviewStomach ulcers, also known as gastric ulcers, are sores within the stomach lining. An infection caused by a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is the most common cause of stomach ulcers. Another cause of stomach ulcers is the long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory...
- What Is Lycopene: Health Benefits, Source, and Precautions
What is lycopene?Lycopene is an antioxidant with a list of amazing health benefits. It is also regarded as a cancer-preventive phytonutrient. This antioxidant is abundant in tomatoes, but it is also found in other common fruits and vegetables.Beta-carotene and lycopene are not the same, but they...
- The Benefits of doTERRA Essential Oils
IntroductionThe company name doTERRA is derived from Latin, which means “gift of the Earth”. The company's mission is to share therapeutic grade essential oils to the world. The company is formed by a group of healthcare professionals and business professionals, who aimed to make their mission a...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- Home Remedies for Bedbugs
What are bedbugs?Bedbugs are insects that usually live in beds and feed on human blood. Aside from mattresses, bedbugs can also survive on other surfaces and spaces, such as rugs or carpets, dressers, luggage, sheets, sofas, or couches. Among the different bedbug species, Cimex hemipterus...
- What Is Tahini? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Tahini
What is tahini?Tahini is a type of paste made from sesame seeds. It is a staple sauce used in most Middle Eastern and Mediterranean dishes. Tahini is also quite popular in Israel, Turkey, Iraq, and Greece. It is usually regarded as the main ingredient in making hummus and dips.Thousands of years...
- Dr. Jill C. Ghormley ND4530 Union Bay Place NE Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Brenden Cochran N.D.16108 ASH WAY SUITE 109 Lynnwood WA 98087
- Rhian Mae Young3922 148th St. Bothell Washington 98012
- Dr. Patrick Bufi N.D.6135 Seaview Avenue Northwest Seattle Washington 98107
- Dr. Michelle M. Turcotte2227 152nd Ave NE Redmond Washington (WA) 98052
- Dr. Annette Marie Sacksteder ND, EAMP1600 E Jefferson St Seattle WA 98122