Dr. Zachary S Wallace M.D.
Rheumatologist | RheumatologyMassachusetts General Hospital 55 Fruit St. Boston MA, 02114
Dr. Zachary Wallace is a rheumatologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Wallace specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Wallace treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
- Refractory relapsing polychondritis treated with serial success with interleukin 6 receptor blockade.
- Dr. Wallace and Dr. Stone reply.
- Ophthalmic manifestations of IgG4-related disease: single-center experience and literature review.
- De novo oligoclonal expansions of circulating plasmablasts in active and relapsing IgG4-related disease.
- An update on IgG4-related disease.
- Improved survival in granulomatosis with polyangiitis: A general population-based study.
- Association of IgG4-Related Disease With History of Malignancy.
- Nationwide Trends in Hospitalizations and In-Hospital Mortality in Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis (Wegener's).
- Large vessel involvement by IgG4-related disease.
- Emerging Treatment Models in Rheumatology: IgG4-Related Disease: Insights Into
Dr. Zachary S Wallace M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Dr. Zachary S Wallace M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wallace
- New Treatment Studies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
If you have been struggling with rheumatoid arthritis, you might wonder what other treatments are out there. Maybe you struggle at the end of the day or experience great pain. Rheumatoid arthritis is difficult because the disease is chronic. So far, there is no cure. However, there are many reasons...
- Oakland Tennis Journalist Writes Touching Memoir About Wife with Lupus
Go ahead. Ask him anything about tennis and he’d probably give you more information that you even knew existed. The reason: he knows it by heart.Oakland-based tennis journalist Joel Ducker is considered one of the world’s best in his field. He has a three-decade writing career mostly covering...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Woman with Lupus Graduates Cum Laude
In Manila, struggling with a serious illness didn’t stop one girl from achieving her dreams of finishing her studies. Not only did she finish her studies but also passed with flying colors. Here is the story of Tiffany Uy.In 2010, Tiffany Uy was diagnosed with erythematosus systematic lupus. This...
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Lupus Treatment
Lupus is an autoimmune disease affecting multiple systems of the body. It is a very unpredictable disease with periods of flares and remissions. You will never know when you might get a flare-up and worsen the symptoms.Although there is no definitive cure for lupus, the symptoms can be successfully...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- Dr. Vivian P. Bykerk VIVIAN BYKERK MD535 East 70th Street New York New York 10021
- Dr. Timothy Edward Mcalindon MD MPH750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Donald L Kleykamp MD27 Centennial Dr Peabody MA 01960
- Dr. Robert A. Lafyatis MD725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Marcin Andrzej Trojanowski MD1530 3rd Avenue South Birmingham AL 35294
- Dr. Michael E Weinblatt MD75 Francis St Boston MA 02115