Dr. Rachelle J. Guinto MD
Family Practitioner4700 Point Fosdick Dr Nw Suite 202 Gig Harbor WA, 98335
Rachelle Guinto, MD, provides complete family medical care for all ages, with special interest in women's health and geriatric care. Dr. Guinto believes in the value of listening to her patients and b ...
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Iron Deficiency Anemia, Adolescent Gynecology, Adolescent Health And More
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Rachelle J. Guinto MD's Practice location
Gig Harbor, WA 98335Get Direction
Dr. Rachelle J. Guinto MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Guinto
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- Dr. Tina M. Hawley M.D.209 M.L.K. Jr Way Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Amanda Sue Cuda M.D.9040 Reid Street Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Srinivasa Rao Meka M.D16515 Meridian E Puyallup WA 98375
- Dr. Darren M Chotiner M.D.1123 Pacific Ave Tacoma WA 98402
- Linda L Pelland A.R.N.P.144 169th St S Spanaway WA 98387
- Dr. Edward A Pullen MD3908 10TH ST SE PUYALLUP WA 98374