Dr. James Royall practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Royall treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Responses of vascular endothelial oxidant metabolism to lipopolysaccharide and tumor necrosis factor-alpha.
- Altered O-glycosylation and sulfation of airway mucins associated with cystic fibrosis.
- Cystic fibrosis related diabetes in an extremely young patient.
- Adult respiratory distress syndrome in pediatric patients. I. Clinical aspects, pathophysiology, pathology, and mechanisms of lung injury.
- Evidence for in vivo peroxynitrite production in human acute lung injury.
- Do patients with cystic fibrosis need specific smoking prevention education?
- Peroxynitrite-mediated oxidation of dihydrorhodamine 123.
- Agonist-induced peroxynitrite production from endothelial cells.
- Expired breath hydrogen peroxide is a marker of acute airway inflammation in pediatric patients with asthma.
- Evaluation of 2',7'-dichlorofluorescin and dihydrorhodamine 123 as fluorescent probes for intracellular H2O2 in cultured endothelial cells.
- Extensive tyrosine nitration in human myocardial inflammation: evidence for the presence of peroxynitrite.
- Oxidation of 2',7'-dichlorofluorescin by peroxynitrite.
- Childrens Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. James A Royall MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53792Get Direction
Dr. James A Royall MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- How to Know if It’s Croup or Whoop
Croup is often characterized by a barking cough sound, which resembles the sound produced by seals. This childhood condition is often caused by a virus that often starts from the nose or mouth, and goes down to the vocal cords and windpipe. The affected areas become inflamed, swollen, and sore that...
- Bronchitis in Children
Children when they get a cold also tend to get a cough. In most of the cases, it occurs due to bronchitis which is an inflammation of the lining of the trachea and bronchi. It is usually a mild illness that affects children.Having a child who is constantly getting a cold or having breathing problems...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- What Is an Antitussive?
A cough is described as a sudden explosive exhalation of air. It is basically a body's defense mechanism to protect and clear the airways from inhaled foreign materials. People may also voluntarily or spontaneously cough. Coughs often vary and may be characterized by productive (chesty or wet) or...
- Nighat Mehdi1200 North Children's Avenue Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73104
- Dr. Nighat F Mehdi MD1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Santiago Reyes MD3366 Nw Expressway St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Seema Rani MD1200 Everett Dr Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Hassan A Dbouk MD1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104