Dr. Kenneth Murphy is an anesthesiologist practicing in Marietta, GA. Dr. Murphy ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Murphy also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1983
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Anesthesiology; Scott Medical Ctr, Aerospace Medicine
- Scott Med Center
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Kenneth G Murphy MD's Practice location
Marietta, GA 30060Get Direction
MARIETTA, GA 30060Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth G Murphy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- What Does Vicodin Do, and How Long Does Vicodin Stay in Your System?
Vicodin is a blended drug used for pain management, comprising two ingredients: acetaminophen and hydrocodone. The effects of Vicodin last for about four hours, however, traces of the drug will remain in the body for several days and can even be present in the hair for the next few months.The...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Quintin Gates M.D.677 CHURCH ST NE MARIETTA GA 30060
- Dr. Jordan M Wetstone MD677 CHURCH ST NE MARIETTA GA 30060
- Dr. Anita K. Rao M.D.400 Tower Rd Ne Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Denis Trto MD677 CHURCH ST NE MARIETTA GA 30060
- Dr. Loc B Pham MD677 CHURCH ST NE MARIETTA GA 30060
- Dr. Charles Lee MD677 CHURCH ST NE MARIETTA GA 30060